Skip to main content

Top 10 Garden toys


My little one and my nephew love to play in the garden and it has been perfect garden weather recently! I've been looking on Amazon for garden toy ideas and have listed my top 10. We already have a giant connect 4 which Ryker loves and we have a skittles set (paw patrol obviously). All images are linked to Amazon if you want to buy any of the toys. I've recently applied to join Amazon affiliate so if you are interested in any of the toys it would be amazing if you can use one of my links to buy them. Thanks and enjoy.

Hoopla or Quoits: This one is fun for the whole family, me and Connor would definitely have a go on this. We use one of Xanders baby toys to play this, its one where you have to stack rings on a stick but would be cool to have a proper game where we can play for points.
£19.99
-------------------------------------
Like I've previously mentioned Ryker loves Giant connect 4, there are cheaper ones available which suits me perfectly but if you want a more fancy one there's plenty of diiferen't kinds.

-------------------------------------
BUBBLES! All kids love bubbles. I've had my front room floor soaked many times where Ryker has been blowing bubbles indoors. I try to encorage him to only use them in the garden. I have recently brought him a 'blizzard bubble blower' which he loves as the bubbles stay for a lot longer.





-------------------------------------
Sand and water toys are really good for this weather and there are so many varieties out there for different ages. Xander has his own little sandpit and Ryker likes to use his cousins sand and water table.
I really like the look of this one and its reduced at the moment!
-------------------------------------
Mud kitchens are also very popular at the moment. Don't know about you but my little one loves playing with the mud and getting messy. There's often a pile of mud near the backdoor.. I think a mud kitchen will solve that problem or at least try help, maybe?


I love the style of this one.

-------------------------------------
Archery is also one that is fun for the whole family, you can get different ones for different ages.

I wouldn't mind having a go on this one although I don't think I will be too good.
-----------------------------------------
Stomp rocket is pretty cool, they have different ones for different ages. Some go higher and faster, they also do pretty simple ones for younger children.

-------------------------------------
GIANT dominoes: I've never really liked dominoes but everything is a lot more fun when it's giant! This would be a great games to play with the kids.
-------------------------------------
Skittles or bowling is a fun outdoor activity for the family. You can get themed ones like Paw patrol, wooden ones, plastic ones, or even giant inflatable skittles

-------------------------------------
Sports day games: I loved sports day as a kid and wouldn't mind hosting my own little sports day for the kids. You could use this for a party and give out little medals, the kids would love it.

-------------------------------------

Well these are my top 10 that I will be saving up for, maybe for next summer. There's so much variety in outdoor toys for all ages, although Ryker's happy enough going out with his giant chalks. Click here if you want to see all the outdoor baby toys available. Feel free to leave comments if you've tried and tested any items from the list or if you have any other suggestions.


Thank you so much for reading or if you used any of the links.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Bucket list

I studied Travel and tourism at college, during the two years I spent studying I built up a long list of places I want to visit. I've listed my top 28, putting them in to categor ies of continents. 

Activated charcoal experiment

I've recently heard of activated charcoal and all the benefits that come with it. I've decided to buy a tub of activated charcoal tablets and try it out myself. Over the next two weeks I want to try 2 different activated charcoal experiments and document my progress to see if activated charcoal really is as good as everyone says.

Potty training: first two weeks

Ryker will be starting nursery in September so I think it's about time he learnt to go to the toilet on his own. He has also been showing signs by letting me know when his nappy is full, holding himself before he has his wee, and even bringing me a nappy and wipes. I've read lots of stories about how stressful potty training can be and I'm not the best at coping with stress so I knew this wasn't going to be easy for either of us. Here's a little summary of how the first two weeks went...