Skip to main content

Review: Aldi Lacura vs TRESemme

Professional Deep Cleanse Shampoo




I've been using TRESemme for a while now and although it is better than my original shampoo I was using (I normally just grab whatevers selling for £1 for dry damaged hair). I wasn't too sure if it's worth the money, my hair is in pretty bad condition and although its softer with TRESemme it's still in pretty bad condition. I've been trying out a few Aldi products as previously mentioned I LOVE their nappies, you can check that post here. So why not try their shampoo?
Me and Connor picked up a Shampoo for his sister, I wasn't too sure if it would be good. We had no clue what shampoo she even wanted but the Lacura professional looked kinda like TRESemme so we thought that might be good.

I was staying over at his parents house as they were away on holiday, and they said we can stay over for the weekend. Their house is amazing! So of course we took them up on that offer. They have recently added an extension onto their house and have an open plan living room/Kitchen, as well as another living room. Also a downstairs remote controlled shower. They also had a pool up which was pretty big, Ryker loved it.

Anyway back to the shampoo... I used some of Connors sisters shampoo and it made my hair so soft. I genuinely couldn't believe how good it worked. Obviously I went and brought myself a bottle. My hair is in the best condition it has been in a long time. I have damaged and frizzy hair and it seems to have tamed the frizz.

I would definitely recommend this shampoo to anyone who has dry, damaged, or frizzy hair as I dont know how it works on other hair types but might be worth a try. Also this is my experience, some products work for some people but not others, but considering it worked so well for me and being much cheaper than TRESemme then it's worth a shot.

If you have used Lacura Professional feel free to let me know how it worked for you in the comments below, I would love to know if anyone else had the same experience or maybe even opposite.

Thank you for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Bucket list

I studied Travel and tourism at college, during the two years I spent studying I built up a long list of places I want to visit. I've listed my top 28, putting them in to categor ies of continents. 

Activated charcoal experiment

I've recently heard of activated charcoal and all the benefits that come with it. I've decided to buy a tub of activated charcoal tablets and try it out myself. Over the next two weeks I want to try 2 different activated charcoal experiments and document my progress to see if activated charcoal really is as good as everyone says.

Potty training: first two weeks

Ryker will be starting nursery in September so I think it's about time he learnt to go to the toilet on his own. He has also been showing signs by letting me know when his nappy is full, holding himself before he has his wee, and even bringing me a nappy and wipes. I've read lots of stories about how stressful potty training can be and I'm not the best at coping with stress so I knew this wasn't going to be easy for either of us. Here's a little summary of how the first two weeks went...