Hey, for my first blog post I decided to start off by telling you guys abit about myself. I came up with 10
1. I’m Fleur, birthday 14th May 1996 and I live in London.
2.Pregnant at 18!: I’ve been pregnant twice, although miscarrying at 10 weeks my second pregnancy went full term and I have a gorgeous little boy.
3. Vegetarian: I’ve been a vegetarian from a young age and hoping to one day become a vegan. I’m probably one of the only vegetarians that doesn't eat vegetables but my goal is to start eating healthy in the near future.
4. TV ADDICT!: I watch a lot of TV. I don't have a favorite tv show as there is too much to choose from. A few programs I have watched recently; Eastenders, Hollyoaks, Sherlock, Dragons den, and Big brother.
5. Maths: I am self-teaching A level maths to hopefully get into uni later this year. I haven’t had time to do my personal statement yet but fingers crossed I should have my UCAS application sent before the end of this month.
6. Job: I work weekends as bar staff at The Stoop (Harlequins rugby ground) in Twickenham. I’ve been working here for around 5 months, it’s a great job and works nicely around my son.
7. Fears: Okay I have a few fears… I hate the dark (sleep with my main light on), I can't even look at a roller coaster, Pigeons!, lifts (I can bare a lift if someone is with me but I'll be panicking the whole 1 minute journey), tubes are just horrible and I try to avoid them at all cost even if it adds hours onto my journey. There’s probably a lot more but leave it there for now.
8. Pets: I have a pet Hamster named Darcy. I’ve only just got her so she's still settling into her new home. I also have a cat called Maya who is 4 years old, I’ve had her since she was a kitten.
9. Teddies: I know I'm 20 but I love teddies and have a growing collection.
10. Ryker: He is my little boy and the main reason I have started this blog. He was born 25th May 2015. You’ll be hearing a lot more about him in later posts.
Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed finding out a bit about me. Follow me on Twitter and Instagram!