Skip to main content

ALL ABOUT ME


Hey, for my first blog post I decided to start off by telling you guys abit about myself. I came up with 10 interesting facts about me. Enjoy(:



1. I’m Fleur, birthday 14th May 1996 and I live in London.

2.Pregnant at 18!: I’ve been pregnant twice, although miscarrying at 10 weeks my second pregnancy went full term and I have a gorgeous little boy.

3. Vegetarian: I’ve been a vegetarian from a young age and I’m hoping to one day become a vegan. But I’m probably one of the only vegetarians that doesn't eat vegetables, my goal is to start eating healthy in the near future.

4. TV ADDICT!: I watch a lot of TV. I don't have a favorite tv show as there is too much to choose from. A few programs I have watched recently; Eastenders, Hollyoaks, Sherlock, Dragons den, and Big brother.

5. Maths: I am self-teaching A level maths to hopefully get into uni later this year. I haven’t had time to do my personal statement yet but fingers crossed I should have my UCAS application sent before the end of this month.

6. Job: I work weekends as bar staff at The Stoop (Harlequins rugby ground) in Twickenham. I’ve been working here for around 5 months, it’s a great job and works nicely around my son.

7. Fears: Okay I have a few fears… I hate the dark (I sleep with my main light on), I can't even look at a roller coaster, Pigeons or anything the flies, lifts (I can bare a lift if someone is with me but I'll be panicking for the whole 1 minute journey), the tube is just horrible and I try to avoid them at all cost even if it adds hours onto my journey. There’s probably a lot more but leave it there for now.

8. Pets: I have a pet Hamster named Darcy. I’ve only just got her so she's still settling into her new home. I also have a cat called Maya who is 4 years old, I’ve had her since she was born in my living room.

9. Teddies: I know I'm 20 but I love teddies and I have a growing collection.

10. Ryker: He is my little boy and the main reason I have started this blog. He was born on the 25th May 2015. You’ll be hearing a lot more about him in later posts.

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed finding out a bit about me. Follow me on Twitter and Instagram!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Bucket list

I studied Travel and tourism at college, during the two years I spent studying I built up a long list of places I want to visit. I've listed my top 28, putting them in to categor ies of continents. 

Activated charcoal experiment

I've recently heard of activated charcoal and all the benefits that come with it. I've decided to buy a tub of activated charcoal tablets and try it out myself. Over the next two weeks I want to try 2 different activated charcoal experiments and document my progress to see if activated charcoal really is as good as everyone says.

Potty training: first two weeks

Ryker will be starting nursery in September so I think it's about time he learnt to go to the toilet on his own. He has also been showing signs by letting me know when his nappy is full, holding himself before he has his wee, and even bringing me a nappy and wipes. I've read lots of stories about how stressful potty training can be and I'm not the best at coping with stress so I knew this wasn't going to be easy for either of us. Here's a little summary of how the first two weeks went...